I've been working on a project for the past 2 weeks, with dynamic links from AE to PPro, working - until today - perfectly. Foolishly, I thought it worked these days - but once again I've had my fingers burnt, and again know to never use it ever again (although, like a junkie, I'll go for 'one more try' in a year or so, and no doubt regret it). I updated the Beta versions of AE and PPro today (PPro is now on 15.3.0 Build 24), and since then, the same projects I've been using successfully do not work. All my DLs in PPro are 'media offline'. If I try to relink them, I get a "The importer reported a generic error." Not much use, in the middle of a job.
The AE & PPro preojects work fine in the public release versions (thankfully!).
Thank you for taking the time to report this. We identified this new brekage internally yesterday but apparently not before it made its way to a Beta Prime build. It has already been fixed in code and that fix should be available in the next posted Pr Beta build (Pr15.3xBeta025 or higher).
Please keep in mind that we do not recommend using Beta builds for projects you really care about. You will have access to new features a lot earlier using Beta builds but as you've experienced you will also encounter some new bugs at times. The GM process for public builds is a lot more rigorous than the frequent release of Beta builds.