Added a Adjustmentlayer and lumitry Color.
Tried to browse for my luts, and nothing happends.
Premiere hangs and lut-window not appear for a long time.
Then after like 5 minutes it comes up... ?
Are your LUTs stored locally? Between this and the Media Browser problem, it sounds like you're having file system access issues; is your user account local?
Same issue here. Please fix this. It was reported almost 2 weeks ago.
There's nothing to go on, in PatrikP's post.
Ryan, can you provide step-by-step instructions, which reliably reproduce the problem on your system?
1. Open Premiere Pro (Beta) - I'm on version 14.2.0 (Build 5)
2. Create a sequence with a clip in it.
3. Add an Adjustment Layer on top of the clip in the timeline
4. Add "Lumetri Color" effect to the adjustement layer
5. Under "Basic Correction", click on "Input LUT" and then choose "Browse"
6. Program locks up, need to 'End Tasks' for program to close it.
The Browse dialog comes up correctly, and I can successfully choose LUTs, on mac and windows, 14.2.0x5.
There has to be something else involved...
Is your User account local? Is it an Admin account, or standard User?
Do you have more than one display?
1. It's just the one user account setup on my laptop. Other than that, I've never setup anything specific as it relates to user with Premiere
2. Only one display on my Gigabyte Aero laptop.
Adobe should create a diagnostic tool that we can install that logs our actions and enters it in a LOG file we can submit with our issues. You guys are doing very old-school for software that we pay an arm and leg for and that's had decades to refine troubleshooting.
This is still a bug in the latest version (14.2 build 24). I can sometimes browse and LUT but often it just locks up.