• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacBook Pro M1 Beta Working Slow

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Premiere Pro Beta Version it for free at the moment but it works a lot slower....Normal Video No High Effect ....Can Anyone Tell Me how to fix thik issue ...If Can Fix I purchase Package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to beta forum.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alif,

Please share details about the file format you are working with, Location of the media is it on external HDD or network drive? 

Regards

Abhishek 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Build In Ssd not external Drive....i am New User Can you check My Laptop In team viewer???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I have same problems with new beta version 15.4. Best way is to go back to version 15.3. and to deinstall the new version. I'm editing RED Raw files with effects and color luts applied and it's working fine. Only the new beta version 15.4. is slow and start to freeze while playback the footage. Somethign went wron in the new beta version.

Go in your creative cloud desktop app on "Beta Applikations" -> Premiere Pro Beta -> on the 3 tiny dots drop down menue 

There are options to deinstall and to find older version of Premiere Pro Beta.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources