• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mapping keyboard shortcut for Scene Edit Detection

Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would've thought this ability would've been added by now but I'm curious why we can't map keyboard shortcut for this new feature. In the pictures attach, it's a menu command and a right click command but not something that can be mapped. The only way I was able to map it was using Keyboard Maestro for Mac. Any chance we will get that ability in the next beta releases?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are pics again without needing to download

Screen Shot.pngScreen Shot 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I pointed this out over a month ago, so I wouldn't be too optimistic that this will get added next update 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kes Akalaonu Thank you for pointing this out. It definitely should have a mappable keyboard shortcut, I'm not sure why it didn't get automatically picked up. I've let the team know and they will look into it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Matt!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources