Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple shadows in Essential Graphics

Enthusiast ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Beta Team,

I really love Adobe products and I use them for a long time now . On this  15.4.0 Beta Build 24, has been introduced multiple shadow capability...And I was wondering...who make multiple shadows on a text or a shape ?

So...is it a way to transcribe some of the legacy title effects ? There is something I can't get here. 

I think many more people are waiting at least for rounded rectangle and I don't say that for me. I had to make this post since literally I can't understand the meaning of implementing multiple shadows.   

TOPICS
Feature request , Feedback , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, I just saw the feature request post from Japanese saying that the need multiple shadows instances. They will be happy. I get it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A rounded rectangle would be a nice addition.

As of now you can fake them with a stroke with round join or shadow.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Ann, I saw your post from few month ago and this is a smart way to fake it. As a Photoshop or After Effect user, I won't use it much but I know that many people don't act and think that way. 

On the feature request page, few people have asked for this and many Japanese fellows asked for multi shadow...

Hope it will be implemented one day since it seem natural in 2021 to be able to use rounded rectangle like Photoshop, AE, Illustrator, In Design, Adobe XD etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Shadow is now different from previous versions; rounded corners added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources