• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Newest Premiere Pro Beta - Debug Event - Dynamic Link Manager

Explorer ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having trouble witht the new Premiere Pro Beta last week so I was happy to install the newest this morning. I'm on Apple Silicon so I've been playing with the Beta. The current version 15.3 (Build 27) has an endless repeating Debug screen that pops up. Below is the 'callstack'. Tried restarting. No use.

Also learned that I can't seem to open the Beta projects in the regular Premiere Pro. Is it supposed to be like that?

No Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 10.32.15 AM.png

Debug Assert failed!

Expression: numTokens == 2
Process: dynamiclinkmanager
Process ID: 10015
Thread ID: 88676
Thread Name: main
File: /Users/dvaeng/main/dva/shared/adobe/dynamiclink/dynamiclink/src/PlatformUtils.cpp
Line: 71
Function: void dynamiclink::platformutils::(anonymous namespace)::SplitSpecifier(const dvacore::StdString &, int &, int &, int &)
Assert Dialog Show:true

dynamiclink::platformutils::GetTargetSpecifierFromSAPCodeEnum(dynamiclink::platformutils::SAPCodeEnum, bool)
dynamiclink::platformutils::GetInstalledAppFile(dynamiclink::platformutils::SAPCodeEnum)
Runner::Runner()
main
start
??? <0>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to beta forum:

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources