• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Betaupdates available on diferent machines

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have currently 3 machines (2 PC 1 Mac) under testing for the betareleases.

On one HP Z8 I see , and have alerady updated a Version 14.3 build4 which is performing way better then the 14.2 build5 I have installed on another HP ZBookG5.

Unfortunately I get no updates (beta) displayed on the ZBook in the ccdesktopapp. It only shows "open" on this machine, and runs 14.2b5 .

Why is is there a difference, and how can I force it to update to the same 14.3b4 ?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Feedback , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you gone into your CC apps' Help menu, and selected Check for Updates? Sometimes that jogs it a bit.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's disappointing how often "jiggle the handle" fixes (as you proposed), actually work. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried going to Hep menu > Check for updates? If that does not do it, you could also try logging out of CC, then logging back in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both...... automatic update is set to "ON"... logged out and in again , several times.... still no update displayed in CC-desktop-app on this machine.

What I notice....this machine has , for whatever reason a german version of windows installed. therefor the cc-desktopapp shows everything in german "Beta applikationen". 

The installed versions of premierepro are correct as english(international) version.

Can that be a reason ? How can I switch the desktopapp to english (in case) ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to install the english/us languagepack for win10, then rebooted and switched...now everything is set to english. 

Also, the ccdesktopapp now shos up in english....logout...logon....wait for hours...... there is absolutely no update available ... I am stuck on 14.2b5 !?

how can one force the update !?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources