• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PP Beta Speech to Text

Engaged ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Adobe doesn't provide tech support to beta versions right?  Well, let me just vent then.  I filled out the application to see if Adobe would allow me to be invited to the "speech-to-text" club for creating great and amazing captioning to my videos (as referenced in Premiere Gal's "New!  Adobe Premiere Pro 2021 Speech to text and..." video.  Well, here's the deal.  I downloaded the latest PP beta version and followed Premiere Gal's instructions on how to create these amazing captions.  However, my project just froze with the text window displaying, "Creating auto transcription...transcribing Sequence (Rendering Audio)" and that is where it FREEZES.  It never transcribes ANYTHING.  Now, hopefully, the experts at Adobe fix this bug before they try to pass this onto the real users.

I understand beta versions are just test subjects who want to try the new tech.  But if the new tech doesn't work as it is intended to, then why include it in the latest update.  Just saying...

Has anyone else had issues with this new "speech-to-text" feature???

Randy  

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

The Beta forum is here (or access throught he report button in the Beta version, upper right):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/bd-p/premiere-pro-beta?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all

Beta builds are updated frequently, and the speech to text has had issues fixed already. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Beta forum is here (or access throught he report button in the Beta version, upper right):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta/bd-p/premiere-pro-beta?page=1&sort=latest_replies&f...

Beta builds are updated frequently, and the speech to text has had issues fixed already. 

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stan's correct ... and for beta apps, you need to use the beta forums as that is where the developer staff will both watch for comments and post updates.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to beta forum.

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for this issue. We believe this issue has been addressed with 15.0 beta build 023. Could you please try again with build 023+ (build 024 is currently available to download in Creative Cloud Desktop)

If you still run into this issue with 15.0 beta build 023+, please let us know.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources