• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Beta Hanging on H.265 Export at 80% on M1

Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had a scary moment while using the M1 Premiere beta.  After working for hours on a 1:15 promo video, the export hung at 80%... every time, regardless of the format I chose.  I was worried because I had read other threads that said the file wouldn't open in the 2021 version under Rosetta II, but they were wrong.

I was able to open the file under Pr 2021 and the file rendered fine.  It still slowed up a second at 80%, but it finished promptly with no problems.  There are no special effects or heavy transitions on the video.  It's standard transistions with a couple title slides.  That's it.

I've searched but can't figure out where to leave feedback for the Premiere team, so if anyone knows that address or place, please let me know.  I'm all-in on the performance the Apple silicon brings.  I'm hopeful that Adobe will these bugs worked out before the new line of M1s come out later this year.  I'm not a fan of non-linear editing, so Disolve--although I've tried it--is not something I want to switch to.  

TOPICS
Crash , Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Resolve (not Desolve)... typo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources