• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem: Scopes do not show up in the Lumetri Scopes panel, MacBook M1, 8 core CPU and 8 core GPU.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macbook Air, M1 processor, 8 core CPU and 8 core GPU.

With right mouse click i can choose scopes from the menu, but they won't show up. Panel stays black.

I use the up-to-date version of Premiere on june 16th. Maybe that's the problem?

It worked without any problems until Premiere update and/or Mac OS update (Bof Sur).

Both updates around the same time.

TOPICS
Bug , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@mvdl71 I'm sorry this is happening – we are actively working on an issue with Lumetri Scopes on M1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt.
Three weeks later en about three Premiere-updates later there's no progression. I still have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt,  

I'ts been about a year since you posted this responce.. any news on the lumetri scopes in AE?  

I'm using an M1 studio.. but the scopes still don't seem to apear when i try to bring them up..

I''m in the midst of a paid project right now, and could really use some tools to check my color.. 

-Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please disregard this post, after restarting AE the scopes are visible.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,
Reinstalling (first fully uninstall) Premiere worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources