• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ProRes RAW Source Settings Animation not working

Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Working in Premiere Beta, The animation for prores RAW Exposure does not work. It limits itself to the first value, and will not change as mofified... Values do change, but no effect takes place

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

I have another issue as well, and it's with both my computers. The laptop and costume build. 
pc - i9 9900k RTX2800 32GB ram

where BRAW files don't read on first import, I need to completely restart premiere pro or beta to get the adjustments to work. I have to import all files at ones if I do individually, then I have to restart premiere for every file imported. Files are also Nikon z6 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AP35,

Sorry you ran into an issue working in ProRes RAW. Can you tell us what system configuration you are working with and the Premiere Pro beta build you are using. What camera source are your ProRes RAW files from?

Thanks,

Martie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have another issue as well, and it's with both my computers. The laptop and costume build. 
pc - i9 9900k RTX2800 32GB ram

where BRAW files don't read on first import, I need to completely restart premiere pro or beta to get the adjustments to work. I have to import all files at ones if I do individually, then I have to restart premiere for every file imported. Files are also Nikon z6 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried to edit the message and marked correct instead by mistake. Anyways, just thought I run this buy you guys as well. When ProRes raw and BRAW files are on the same timeline, export crashes 75% of the time or stalls. On all my systems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

files are from Nikon z6 captured on ninja V. ProRes RAW HQ 4K30P. Using latest premiere beta...

Dell Laptop G7 7500 

i7 10750h 32GB Ram NVidia rtx2700 MaxQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AP35,

I checked the latest Premiere Pro beta build 15.0.0x14 on a Windows system with an Nvidia card and do not see an issue involving Exposure settings with ProRes RawHQ 4K30p files from a Nikon z6 captured via a ninja V. On my system, the ProResRAW for Windows decoder version 1.3 is installed along with the latest driver for the NVidia GPU (Jan 2021) with CUDA renderer selected.
Was this functionality working previously on your system and the issue just started after upgrading to a Premiere Pro 15.0 beta build? Was another 3rd party plug-in installed recently?
Can you please check the versions of decoder and GPU driver you have installed. If they are not current, try upgrading and then checking Exposure settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my drivers and plugins are up to date. ProRes raw 1.3, bRAW 2.0. As well as nVidia drivers and premiere beta. 
eveyhring works just fine. I can adjust my ProRes raw files. I just can not animate a ramp effect to increase or decrease exposure. The animation doesn't work. For all other fox, no problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AP35,

Thanks for the clarification. I believe I see what you are describing now. In the effects control panel, you are creating a ramp with the Exposure setting- varying the value over time using keyframes. Playback of the source clip shows the first adjusted value, but video does not change in appearance over time, it remains at the the first value. But, the values of the exposure setting do reflect changes as playback progresses.
Let me investigate this more.

-Martie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thank you for replicating the bug. as far as ProRes RAW and BRAW on the same timeline or BRAW on its own... should I start a new thread or will you address it in this one as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AP35,

I ran more tests today and it appears that ramping the exposure value in exposure source settings has not worked since ProResRAW release. Thanks for giving us the heads up on this. A bug is being entered and I will update you on progress as it occurs. As for the BRAW,  yes, please start a new thread since that will be tracked as a separate issue.

Thanks again,

Martie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Martie, Any updates on the ramping issue matter... and will ISO and WB for ProRes RAW be address in this V15 of premiere, or will this be still be on shelf till V16 when it comes out

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources