Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rec. 2020 Working Color Space

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It's great to implement Working Color Space in Sequence Settings, with Rec. 709 and Rec. 2100 HLG, but we also need Rec. 2020, (and maybe Rec.601).

F.V.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. We can export to those, but it would be nice to be able to 'set' a timeline to them, and of course especially to set monitoring for the proper space for the media involved.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback Fabien (and Neil!) 

The difficult, down-in-the-plumbing work is getting Premiere to have the concept of a configurable timeline/working color space at all. Once we have that all working and tested and in a good place we plan on making sure our support for specific color spaces is up to expactations and industry standards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Can you tell be what would be the final result of my content If I decided to Edit Rec. 2020 UHD content (not HDR) with the Rec.709 Working Color Space setting ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think editing should be any problem. Just be careful about your settings on export, to use the few and specific options to export in Rec.2020.

Now ... Matt may comment differently of course, and I'd take his or Francis's comments over mine naturally ... but I'm pretty sure I'm correct in this.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources