• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Presets in New Export Panal in Premiere Pro 15.4.0 Beta Build 40 not working

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not save export Presets in the new update (Premiere Pro 15.4.0 Beta Build 40) it won't open a window where I can type in the Name of the export preset to save it.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

I found one Solution. You have to reset your plugins by holding shift when open Premiere Pro then click on Yes for reset you plugin cache then it works! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. I'm not in the program now to look further at this moment.

I made a change to the settings on export. Then on the next export, the same settings were there, but the preset name was blank - just as shown in your screenshot. In the "old" export dialogue, this would often be "custom." And when I tried to save, there was no way to edit or add a name.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found one Solution. You have to reset your plugins by holding shift when open Premiere Pro then click on Yes for reset you plugin cache then it works! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried this with the newest version 22.5.0 (build 62) - unfortunately it did not work for me .. any other idea maybe? this is driving me crazy .. i was able to make two presets a few weeks back, but now, they just won't save!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my bad - it works, when you click "save", but not when you hit "return/enter" - probably "cancle" is selected for the return key, which is really stupid, but well .. as long as it works, i'm fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also worked for me! It's odd because "OK" is highlighted when saving the custom preset name dialogue box pops up, but the return key selects the cancel option instead. Thanks for figuring this out: I don't know if I would have thought you'd have a different result by hitting a key vs. selecting the same option via the mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone who is still having trouble, if the Shift + left click during the open to reset plugins. Double check the folder/preset Bin you're trying to save. If there's even a single empy bin inside the parent folder/bin it won't let you export. I tried the shift click method and it didnt solve my issue. But then I noticed an empty folder/bin in the main preset bin I was trying to export. Hopefully this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources