Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious error occured

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Today, after Premier Pro Beta version required an update, I got 5 times this error during my project:'Sorry a serious error occurred that requires adobe to shut down...'

Can Someone please help me with this?

Grtz Janneke 

TOPICS
Crash , Error , Feedback , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Giving your system specs and media/workflow information would be a great start ... as in OS/CPU/RAM/GPU, media involved & what created it/where it came from, effects used on that sequence, does it do this in the one project or even if you create a new project with different media.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Neil!

I first tried update mac, and deleted media caches files in premiere pro. Now my project is generating peak files. Didn't tried new project yet. Maybe this will work. 

Grtz Janneke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neil,

How and were can I give my system specs and media/workflow information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just list them in your reply ... for instance, I'm on a 24-Core Ryzen 3960X CPU @3800 Mhz, 128GB of RAM, and a 2080Ti GPU. With Windows 10 version 19041.

My media comes from mostly a BMPCC4K camera in either BRAW and ProRes422 or a Panny GH3 in All-Intra mov.

I use a lot of Lumetri, do a fair amount of resizing, and add audio and b-roll from other sources.

Something like the above ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing has happened to me, so I am VERY interested in this. It happens at the same point in the sequence/timeline each time.

System: 

Version 10.14.6 (18G8022)

Processor 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory 16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR2

Graphics Intel Iris Grphics 645 1536 MB

Premiere 15,0,0 (Build 41)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have the same thing happen at a point in a sequence, then clearly your sequence has a problem there. Cut out the 'bad' parts until it works, then rebuild that section.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks R Neil!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources