• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FAQ: Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Speech to Text issues

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues or questions about the Speech to Text feature in Premiere Pro? See this FAQ.

• Q: Is there an Adobe FAQ on the entire Speech to Text topic?
  • A: Yes, see a FAQ in the user guide here. You may want to check this location first.

• Q: I need help getting started with Speech to Text. How do I do that?
  • A: See this Helpx document or this video

• Q: I don't see any of the Speech to Text features in Premiere Pro 2021. How can I enable them?
  • A: Verify that you are running Premiere Pro 2021 (15.4). More info here.

• Q: Why is the Premiere Pro Speech to Text Transcribe button grayed out or disabled?
  • A: Check the status of your Creative Cloud subscription. More info here.

• Q: Why does my Text panel remain blank after attempting a Speech to Text Transcription?
  • A: Check the status of your installed extensions. More info here.
TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added speech to text in my adobe premiere pro project but he text does not appear on the video after export/media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How weird, Nat the Great. What were your export settings? Have you tried one of the presets? Can you show us any screenshots? 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for some troubleshooting tips on relinking the speech and text once it's transcribed. I move clips around and the text gets completely un synced in its tracking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the moment this isn't possible. I believe there is a Uservoice request for this that you can upvote. Currently, you have to use the "retranscribe sequence" command whenever you want to update the transcription to match your edits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

pwrisberg,

As @jampff said, the current workflow is to transcribe for final captions when your edit is complete. Are you copying/pasting the captions with the video track edits?

But they are actively working on the "next" workflow in the Beta version, for example, "Assemble rough Cuts from Transcripts." Check that out if you want to be part of providing feedback:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-beta-discussions/text-panel-enhancements-part-2-assemble...

Very exciting.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines