Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech to Text freezes on final step of transcribing sequence

Engaged ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steps to reproduce:
    1. ...Works on some sequences but on others that have exact same media and audio get to end and freeze. All sequences are 1920x1080 23.976p ProRes 422 HQ, media is ProRes 4444, audio is 48hz 24 bit 4 track mono wav files, goes through the whole process of Creating Auto Transciption and freezes at what seems like finished

I open sequuence in Captions and click transcribe

Result: ... no transcription
Expected: ...Transciption as works with other sequences.

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v15.3.0.27

- Jonah Lee Walker
Video Editor, Colorist, Motion Graphics Artist
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried a test, I selected one of the audio mix track and exported it as a 16 bit 48hz WAV and imported that back in, and then used that to run the auto transcription, and the transcription froze at the same point, so it isn't the 24 bit audio.

- Jonah Lee Walker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also tried creating a new sequence with a different name, and copy and pasted the contents of the sequence that didn't work and tried that, but it had the exact same issue. It seemed to go through the entire process and then freeze at the final stage.

And now when trying another sequence in the same project with the same footage and audio, which before the sequence failed, I am not able to get any transciptions.

Dissapointing.

- Jonah Lee Walker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources