Speech to Text -> Merge / Split Captions buttons not working

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Howdy Dev Team,

I've been using the early-access beta PP Speech-to-Text for the last month. Last week, I noticed that the Merge Captions button had stopped working and is still not working after updating to v15.1.0.18 (2021-03-01). This had been working prior to last week.

Also, I noticed today that if I press the Split Captions button on a caption, it splits into 2 captions as it should. However, the button then is greyed-out for the caption and I cannot split it again.

Hopefully this can be fixed in the next release as I often have to combine and split captions in order to create better break points than the software generates.

Thanks for your work on this awesome feature 🙂

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v15.1.0.18
OS: Windows v10.0.19042, RAM: 31.95 GB, CPUs (logical): 12

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opted to test out the Text features in the newly released PP15 non-beta, and the buttons are working fine in that version. I did not have a chance to try PP15.1 Beta today, but noticed in a more recent post that it should be fixed in Beta too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, this functionality was broken for a few builds, but should be working again with Premiere Pro 15.1 Beta build 025+

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines