Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speech to Text

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First,

I would really REALLY be able to not only greatly benefit from having access to the new Speech to Text feature in the beta but would be able to contribute to the project hopefully with a valuable pair of eyes.

Can I please be given an invite to be a part of the early access to the Speech to Text feature in Premiere Pro? 

Another reason I am a good candidate is that I have been using Premiere Pro for over 10 years now and use it full time in my current position. I am a video editor who works on a lot of lectures, sifting through them to try and find golden nuggets that can be posted to social media. And when we post them we like to burn in subtitles so that people can understand what's being said. I can also say that I have already been doing what this feature does in a much more difficult way by very creatively extracting the automatically generated subtitles from YouTube, and sorting them out in a google sheets spreadsheet where I can then use the search feature to find specific moments. So, with that, I think that I am a valuable candidate for early access to this feature!

Thank you for your consideration!

I hope to be a big help! 

Paul D. Zinn, Jr.

marketingvideographer@cfni.org

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?