Surface Control issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The use of control surfaces is impossible, for operations for example adding tracks, changing fps to the working sequence, leads to ppro freezing. I use the eucon protocol, but the others have the same problem.
 In the latest version, the controls no longer appear in the list, but this has already been reported.
System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v14.7.0.18
    OS: Windows v10.0.18363, RAM: 47.93 GB, CPUs (logical): 16

TOPICS
Bug, Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ovidiu Bob,

anything new according to the the use of Eucon protocol? (I use it with avid artist mixer, worked perfectly fine past 5 years). In the latest updates of premiere it's impossible to use a control surface. When mixing it works, but when I want to make a cut after mixing , PPro freezes. And I am able to repeat the freeze..

Premiere Prov14.7.0 build 23

mac os x 10.15.7 Catalina

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)

Processor Name: 8-Core Intel Core i9

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue and has already been fixed in the more recent beta versions. Please update to the latest Premiere Pro (Beta) v14.9

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines