• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System out of application memory

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only been running into this problem since I updated this morning to the newest beta of premiere on my macbook pro M1 (16g ram).  I'm editing c200 raw footage and only have one or maybe two video in the timeline.  Its pushing past 12 gigs of memory used when I run a playback or try to export using the encoder.  It doesnt seem like im pushing the computer too hard.  I have a color correction, a lut, some warp stabilizer here and there, graphics, text, and thats about it.  No other programs open other than Safari which i just opened to write this message.  as we speak, not using premiere just open in the background, its taking 7 gigs of ram and still asking me to force quit.

In the preferences in have allocated the most ram to adobe programs (i think thats 13g).  not sure if i have any setting wrong but could use some input!  thx!

TOPICS
Bug , Crash , Error , Feedback , Performance , Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Forgot to mention this has popped up twice today, first time was when i was batch exporting deliverables.  i walked away from the computer while this was happening so there wasnt any other computing going on that i was aware of.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources