Today's 14.6.0.30 update breaks extensions/plugins again

Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today's update for Pr Beta break extensions/plugins again 😞 Adobe_Premiere_Pro_(Beta)_-_DVideosProjects1._ 10-20 at 12.04 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug, Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Participant , Oct 22, 2020
JohnHarvard Participant , Oct 22, 2020
Update: Bug has been patched in today's 14.6.0.38 update. Thank you for fixing this! 

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've confirmed that at least some ExtendScript works fine in 14.6.0x30.

Can you send a failing snippet? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Participant ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhh. Yes, ExtendScript from within panels is broken in 14.6.0x37. [Not that it'll help, but ExtendScript executed from within Visual Studio Code or ExtendScript Toolkit continues to work.]

This should be fixed in next beta build; sorry for the inconvenience.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Bug has been patched in today's 14.6.0.38 update. Thank you for fixing this! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of curiosity, is there a reason the new UXP stuff keeps messing up third party panels? I would've waited to release that after working out some more of the kinks. I had to rollback 14.5 on my work machine because it seemed to get hung up with that.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines