• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Today's 3/1/21 Update

Participant ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today's 3/1/21 Update seems to be unresponsive after a few minutes of opening. It was fine yesterday but I should have been smarter not to update to today's build.

TOPICS
Bug , Error , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JAkalaonu Could you let us know what type of system you are using: Mac or Windows, which OS version? Does Premiere Pro take a long time to launch, but eventually complete? More details can helps us track down the issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6. Premiere launches just fine but trying to export a timeline inside of Premiere or queue to Media Encoder causes it to freeze. I have media, transitions and such rendered with a green bar across it. Have had to force quit the last few times since the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today 3/2 build seems to have fixed the issues I was having previously. I'll do some more testing to make sure everything is back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources