Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribe sequence error- Quota is insufficient

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have been using the autotranscribe fuction on a real-world project and it's been a revelation to my production team and become part of our pipeline for creating transcripts for editors and directors. However I have run into problem and I'm not sure whether it's related to my usage or in the back-end (in the cloud), but it's throwing up 'Quota is insufficient to start transcription (2488/494) when I go to upload the timeline?

Feature request: If this is because I have uploaded too many files, would it be possible to have running count of available uploads or the ability to cancel / delete projects if there is more than one timeline?

Cheers- Simon

TOPICS
Error , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So nobody have any ideas on this one

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How long are the sequences? Perhaps your audio files are just too big. Have you tried breaking up the sequence into shorter pieces?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there,

it came up with a 45 min sequence, which wasn't very long compared to others I had uploaded (2-3hrs). The very long ones I broke into shorter chunks without issue.

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources