Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcribing English video to other languages

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Transcribed 2min 14sec video > Selected Chinese (Simplified Mandarin) > Spit out one line of English.

Result: Transcripition spit out the first four words of my video in English.
Expected: Translated Chinese Simplified Mandarin & French transcripts

System info
    Application: Premiere Pro (Beta) v15.0.0.27

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting result you received as I am receiving a similar result when transcribing a 2 minute English video to Chinese Simplified Mandarin. Auto transcription does the first 3 words and then skips to the last 30 seconds. Captions are terrible too and skips like transcription does. 

Application: Premier Pro (Beta) v15.2.0.4

OS: Windows 10 Enterprise v2004. RAM: 32.00 GB; CPU 2.40 GHz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi !

Thank you for reporting your findings - please note that the "transcription" feature has no ability to also perform "translation". It only supports to transcribe the spoken language if you also select the matching language from the options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Thank you so much for the reply. I was completely off base with my thinking. Guess my excitement clouded my thought process as I am looking for software that can translate and thought I had hit the jackpot with Adobe CC. <heavy sigh>

Does the Adobe CC team's crystal ball have any future developments for actual translation?! Asking for a friend. 😉 

Thank you and will keep looking for a translation solution. Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources