Transcript feature request

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Loving the transcript feature that you all are working on. I would like to request the following.

• the ability to have the text synced to the clip and not just the sequence.
  • The ability to select a string of text and have it convert to in and out points
  • When exporting the transcript to a text file I would love to have the speaker as well as the timecode references to export with it. Or at least the option to turn them on or off when exporting

Thanks guys for your great work keep it up!

TOPICS
Feature request, Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All great and needed suggestions!

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed on all counts, especially the third bullet.

I work with a market research organization, and the ability to have speaker-labelled text transcripts of over one hundred ~2 hour focus groups per year would be earth-shattering.

It's outside the scope of this thread, but the ability to run Sensei on a local system would also be amazing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is what i was searching it can be useful to have an export text with all the timecode and speakers not only the text. And the ability to change the timecode in the transcript

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the feature as well and these are the EXACT OPTIONS I would love to see implemented.

For my workflow I am using the transcript more than the captions -- although the captions can be useful.

But I am using the transcript, to find sections, then jump to the portion of the interview/clip

The above suggestions would be very helpful for the following:

• Using the transcript to select sections of dialogue for "line breakdowns" or stringouts - this could help automate the assistant's workflow

• If the transcript followed along with the source clip, then as you cut into a new seuqence, the transcript could auto-populate along with the clips, so you wouldnt need to generate new transcripts for each sequence.

• If the names of the speaker were tagged along with the timecode of the transcript then it would make it really easy to share transcripts with clients etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also would love to be able to export the speakers in the transcript. Why have the ability to edit and tag the speakers, if it can't be exported? For long conversations, my team might have to go back to using a paid service, just so that a transcription makes sense.

Otherwise, I'm finding that this is a great feature, really timely.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another really helpful feature for the transcript would be the ability to search for a phrase rather than just a sequence.

For instance instead of just being able to search the word "I've" you could seach for "I've been".  This would dramatically cut down on the results and make finding what you need much simpler.

Would also be great to be able to filter results by speaker.  

Thanks for considering!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Typo above, should read: Another really helpful feature for the transcript would be the ability to search for a phrase rather than just a single word.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines