I am currently working on three of my seven videos. Each took about 4 hours to put in the subtitles for the hearing impaired. This is exactly what is going on in the software. When I reach caption 100 or more, the software will sometimes refuse to let me double-click on a caption to update or change it. To reopen a caption, I frequently have to click on other things within the software. When I got to 150 today, I had to restart the software because the captions would not let me double-click on them.
Also, recently, all of my captions have become blurry at the bottom of the screen. This is now happening on all of my videos, which is strange. I intend to shut down and restart the computer to clear everything out of the system.
I was granted permission to use transcription. The funny thing is that I got this right after I finished video 3. I still have four videos to go, so I am excited to try this out.