• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to share about Speech to Text in Premiere Pro Beta

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm a beta tester for the speech to text feature in Premiere Pro.  Where can I share my feedback that it would be helpful, anyone know?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In some cases beta programs are private and you have to agree to keep them secret. If that's the case for this one, I suggest you click Report and ask to have your message deleted.

In other cases, beta programs are public, and the challenge is finding how to get feedback back. I think that if this is the Mac M1 beta, that it is public. I found an FAQ page on the public betas at https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/creative-cloud-public-beta.html - see under "Sharing your feedback". 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Labs to Premier Pro Beta community .]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@EverydayFilms In the top right hand corner of the Premiere beta software there is a chat bubble icon that gives you options to share feedback. You can Report a bug, Request a feature, or visit the community which takes you to this forum to post your feedback.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 11.59.46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources