• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who knew all it would take was a Pandemic to get so many updates! It's at least one good thing

Participant ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a beta tester, I've seen several updates in a day!  I've seen more work getting pushed out in the past two weeks than the past two years (at least it seems that way to me).  Decent features, attention to detail, it's as if programmers have nothing to do but work 😕   

I'm actually encouraged for the first time in years.  I've been learning other software due to years of frustration and wanting any alternative to speed up workflow and decrease aggravation.  Maybe there's hope afterall.  Keep it up guys.  

TOPICS
Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

While you shouldn't see multiple updates in a day for any given product, it is true that the goal of this new Beta program is to have frequent builds posted so that we can get this direct feedback from people trying it out and quickly turn around a fix or improvement. Thank you for trying out the Beta!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While you shouldn't see multiple updates in a day for any given product, it is true that the goal of this new Beta program is to have frequent builds posted so that we can get this direct feedback from people trying it out and quickly turn around a fix or improvement. Thank you for trying out the Beta!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources