• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspaces

Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is this issue with workspaces going to be fixed. This has been going on for quite a few versions (and I dont mean dot).

For me the Project window still has a mind of its own everytime I open a project.

This is unrelated to undocked panels which I dont use.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. Some times it's behaving properly, then the next time I open the Project panel will be here or there about the UI. VERY annoying.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly.
For many years I worked on Media Composer  and FCP 7 later on 2 monitors and never had a problem with it.

Every project with Premiere Pro, every time I start using the shortcut Shift-1 searching the Project window , or moving  the project from the source window to new place . You can save  changes in the workspaces,  but it  does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources