Hello, I recently switched from an HP Spectre to a Macbook Pro M1 Chip and am experiencing the typical issues with Premiere Pro Beta. I understand that there are people working very hard on this problem to fix it. Because it has not been working well, I have been using a friends Macbook Pro (intel processor) to edit my videos for my business and have consistantly been checking on the updates for the M1 Chip laptop. I am posting to see whether or not it is a good idea to return the M1 Chip and buy another older Macbook with an Intel processecor that works consistantly OR continue to wait for updates to the Beta version.
Is there an estimate to when Premiere Pro or Premiere Pro Beta will be completely up and running error free? Any insight for my situation would be greatly appreciated.