• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would like access to PPro Beta 15.3.0 Speech to Text

Explorer ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'd like access to try the new Speech to Text feature in 15.3.0 Beta. I work in online education and my client would like to save money (well, doesn't everyone?) creating their closed captions. What's the next step in the approval process?

I just saw that this is the proper community to post to, so have copy/pasted my original text above.

I also read that the list is for editors to try this feature is long––completely understand... Do you have many editors work exclusively in Higher Online Education video? If not, maybe I'll get approval to try the beta version (he wrote hopefully!)

Mac OS 10.15.7, 3 GHz 10-Core, 64GB DDR4 RAM, Radeon Pro Vegas 64

Thanks much.

TOPICS
Question

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After applying at https://pages.adobe.com/premiere/en/speechtotext/ you should receive access and a welcome email within a week or so (you may receive access before the welcome email)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link. I just filled it out and would like to add a comment in the hopes of moving me up the list. I work remotely for a brick-and-mortar college, Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, CA https://www.westernu.edu/  and they are gearing up to present many of their courses online.

We've already made 35 videos in the last year (10 - 45 minutes long) for their students using a variety of techniques––interview, documentary, panel discussion, VO, Doodly, enhanced PowerPoint presentations; most with advanced text graphics, illustrations, animations, b-roll, stills, etc.  Many of these videos are technical in nature and have lots of scientific medical language (metatarsal-phalangeal joint, dorsal lateral, bony prominence, subcutaneous tissue...). Wow!

I'm very curious how the new Speech to Text app is able to analyze, decipher and translate medical terms.  I've already figured out a workflow for correcting un-decipherable words with the content people for courses, but I thought it'd be interesting to stretch the abilities of the new feature in the trial version. Would Adobe?  Hope so!

For the fun of it, I'm attaching a low-res sampling of WU videos. No need to listen, just scrub through to get an idea...

Thanks,

Reed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been told you should hopefully be accepted within 1-2 days. If you don't get access by then, please report back here.

Look forward to your feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haven't received an acceptance email a/o 5-17, so just checking back in. Update?

Thanks,

Reed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does the email you submitted match your Adobe Creative Cloud account? If so, if you launch the latest Premiere Pro 15.3 Beta, do you see the Trancription option in the Text panel? I ask as I was told that access is sometimes granted before the official email is sent out (different schedules).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources