• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

360 VR with Warp Stabilizer gives Strange Stitch line

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a sequence I edited and the only effects applied are Warp Stabilization and VR Projection. I went to each individual clip in the sequense and had it process the warp stabilizer and I rendered in to out. After exporting, I noticed that in every single clip in the sequence, it now has a really strange stitch line in the rear view. I tried removing all attributes on each clip and deleted all cached and saved clips from the project but the stitch line is still present. I created a new sequence from one of the clips in the projects bin and looked a full 360 and there was no stitch line. How can I keep all of my cuts on the sequence and get back the edited clips like the original clips in the bin without having to start completely over? See screenshot attached. I relly do not wish to start completely over. non of the original clips from the bin in the project have this stitch line. Only the clips in the sequence do.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Effects

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?