• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

4k mode when scaled to 300%, it's interpreted as the wrong resolution

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically I use an OLED 4k TV for all my creative work, naturally text and all that good UI stuff is scaled to 300% in setting so everything isn't micro. This doesn't affect any other programs, but when I launch Premiere I get the "Your screen resolution is below the minimum required 1024 x 768" message, which is obviously nonsense as I'm in 3840 x 2160. I thought to relaunch with 100% scaling and the message doesn't pop up.

Now, icons and text, way tooo small, but for actually launching a project, it's perfect as all the boxes workout perfectly on my screen and it's like having 2 monitors on my screen. How can I work around this? Like have it not 300% scale in adobe, then make adobe only scale text or something? I've looked into this and people have similar issues or bug fixes for things similar to this but not quite exactly my problem. Any insight? Im new to premiere. Thanks guys!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Computer configuration , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?