• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A Low Level Exception Occurred

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reached the limit of my patience with this error. I have a project I have done in February and opened it recently because my client wanted an updated version of the video. When I launched Premiere 2023 it showed the files in the project as missing, although I haven't changed their location on my PC. I tried to re-link the files and, although Premiere located them, it was freezing every time it had to actually link the files. After some attempts and forced quitting, I decided to import the files again, and then I started getting the Low-Level Exception. From that point forward nothing worked for me anymore. Even though I was making new projects or editing old ones, I could not import any files anymore. I have tried pretty much all the solutions I found online, including installing the 2022 version as well, and nothing worked. I lost the project and had to redo it on my old Macbook, where surprisingly Premiere 2022 was working correctly. I don't fully understand what happened, but I lost half the day trying to fix this and I am still unable to use Premiere on my work Macbook. Thank you Adobe for proving me once again I cannnot rely on your products. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Import and ingest , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?