• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fonts won't load in unless I open Creative Cloud Desktop

Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fonts won't load in unless I open Creative Cloud Desktop. When I open premiere, it goes to the first font on my list, not the font I chose. So I have to open the creative cloud desktop app in order for the fonts to load in, very annoying. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Hello @deanr78548626,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue as well, still in 2022. My fonts don't load until I open Creative Cloud. It's an issue almost every time, and slows down my work. Would love this to be addressed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @deanr78548626,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug. I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines