• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro 2023 sluggish on iMac

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Issue - Over the past couple of days, Premiere Pro has been operating slower than usuaul on my iMac. I just downloaded the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro (23.1), but to no avail. The sequence delays a few seconds after I press the space bar, my curser moves sluggishly across the app and some of my projects crash right as I am exporting. 
  • Adobe Premiere Pro version number: 23.1
  • Operating system - macOS Ventura 13.0.1
  • System Info: CPU, GPU, RAM, HD:
    • CPU 3.6 GHz 10-Core Intel Core i9

• GPU and Driver Version: AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB

• RAM: 64 GB

• Hard Drive: G RAID: 2TBs

• Video format: 1920x1080, 48000Hz audio sample rate, 29.97 frames per second, 1.0 Square Pixels -- the original footage is normally 4k. 
  • Workflow details: I switch between projects either involving multicam sequences or straight-to-cams, with numerous transitions from Mister Horse, still images or HD B-Roll. 
  • Steps to reproduce - Importing footage, press the space bar on the sequence 
  • Expected result - Automatically played either in the program or source monitor. 
  • Actual result -  Takes seconds to playback and will occationally crash when exporting. 
TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello @Tim24345206l40f,

Thanks for the report. I believe this issue is resolved. Please let the community know if you're still experiencing this specific bug. I hope not!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Tim24345206l40f,

Thanks for the report. I believe this issue is resolved. Please let the community know if you're still experiencing this specific bug. I hope not!

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines