• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro 24.4 is unworkable - I can't highlight clips or transitions

Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I cannot highlight clips in the timeline.

2.I cannot highlight and make transitions between clips.

3. I cannot highlight sections of clips in the timeline.

It's basically useless to me and my workflow. I had to go back to the previous version to get any work done.

Bug Needs More Info
TOPICS
Editing and playback , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Hello @wordking1,

I appreciate the time you took to file this bug. I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. For the best chance at a fix, please provide details about your system and media: How do I write a bug report?

The team is aware of the issue but can't reproduce it currently. They are looking for a project file that exhibits this issue. Can you upload one that has the problem and provide a link so they can look at it more closely? That would be awesome!

Share via any service: DropBox, G

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 04, 2024 Jun 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @wordking1,

I appreciate the time you took to file this bug. I'm Kevin, one of the moderators here. For the best chance at a fix, please provide details about your system and media: How do I write a bug report?

The team is aware of the issue but can't reproduce it currently. They are looking for a project file that exhibits this issue. Can you upload one that has the problem and provide a link so they can look at it more closely? That would be awesome!

Share via any service: DropBox, Google Drive, or Creative Cloud. Info here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/share.html

On behalf of Adobe, I apologize for the frustration. I hope they can help you as soon as possible. Thanks again!

All the Best,
Kevin

Status Needs More Info

Votes

Translate

Translate