Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App Crashes Constantly!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I'm a content creator and I've been using premiere rush to edit my 4k iPhone footage for a few years now. Premiere Rush and Creative Cloud have always been super glitchy, despite being up to their latest app versions. I have a ASUS rog zephyrus m15 w/ NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX (running windows 11) and just had it upgraded it to 40GB of RAM because I kept running into the issue of premiere pro telling me my system was running low on memory and crashing (it was originally 16GB when I first purchased it.) I thought an upgrade would stop the issue from happening, and it did for a few hours, but now it is back to crashing and overheating even with the RAM upgrade. It now shows that it's only using 46% of my RAM (with nothing else running) yet it still is telling me that my system is running low in memory and closes the program. My computer handles something like minecraft just fine, but as soon as I want to add a title to a video or even just scroll, premiere pro rushes to using 80% of my memory, crashing, showing error reports, and giving me a black screen. I've tried completely removing the creative cloud app & premiere rush, however that only improved my situation for a couple hours until it was back to overheating my laptop. I've read online that many have this issue but have yet to find a solution. Please let me know what I can do. Thank you for reading and assisting me in this.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Computer configuration , Editing and playback , Export , Performance or Stability , User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?