• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AUDIO CHANNELS becomes MODIFY CLIP

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2023 Oct 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remapping audio is usually very easy - just right click the track and hit AUDIO CHANNELS. Easy. But after a while that box no longer appears and it takes you to MODIFY CLIP which will not allow audio channel remapping. Only way to fix it is to shut down the project and open it up again. It works properly for a while and then the same thing happens. This is what I see when I click Audio Channels:

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 2.39.03 PM.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
User experience or interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rasterblaster99 

Are you working in a Production?  Could you send me the project and the location of the affected clip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in a Team Project. Using Premier 23.6.  It's a massive project. Not sure how I could sent it to you. Some clips will show the Audio Channels option and some it is grayed out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there.  

Lets start off with this, invite me to the team project nboerman@adobe.com and let me see if I can see anything funny without the media.  Is it happening with specific clips or is it just the amount of time you spend in the team project?

-Nathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I've discovered the problem. It was audio from a nested sequence that started off as mono and was mistakenly transposed to stereo in creating the nested sequence. Consider this resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rasterblaster99 ,

Thanks for letting us know.  If the problem persists, please feel free to contact us.  If you have any team project related issues, we do have our own community forum that we regularly monitor. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/team-projects/ct-p/ct-team-projects?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=a...

-Nathan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Related post (unresolved).

R.

Votes