• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio from two wav files that have been perfectly synced going out of sync after trimming

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with the latest version of Premiere Pro where I have video and two sources of audio that I have synced the audio clips together with no issue in sound throughout playthrough with no edits on the timeline. Once I have all the clips synced on the timeline when I make a cut all of a sudden the audio after the cut is now off sync and gives a slight echo/reverb as if in a hall. 

I had already done one video where I thought I had synced it up nicely but upon editing it had complaints of the echo from client in some spots during the process. For this second video I intentionally made sure everything was lined up as to not have to deal with messing too much with the audio. First cut I noticed I was getting the issue again. 

All audio is recorded same, audio sounds perfect throughout the clips when originally synced up without editing anything. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info as I work on this. Even if I resync the files after the cut, when I remove the cut footage and move the files they're now getting slightly out of sync just from moving them with the select all forward tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake or Shutter Encoder before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate