• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio in Export Sounds Different to Audio on Timeline

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an issue where the audio on my timeline sounds fine, but then the audio on some (only two) channels on the export sounds different.

I have tried a lot of different exporting settings and trying to export audio only and the issue remains the same.

I have also tried nesting the sequence and exporting that but the same issue remains. 

I have attatched screenshots of my device specs, the project settings for the multicam sequence I have been editing from and the multicam nest it is working from. I have also attatched a video showing the difference between the timeline and the export (although because this is recorded with my phone it is not very clear to hear the difference). 

At a loss with what to do here any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Export , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is hard to tell exactly what is going on with out seeing more of the project.  Maybe you could post a picture of the entire Audio Track Mixer of the main sequence so we can see how you have all of your audio routing set.  

I do notice you are working in a 12 channel Multicam and using 12 channel audio track, but exporting to h264 that only support mono, stereo, or 5.1 audio.  That might be the root cause.

Votes

Translate

Translate