• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BETA- transcript window not jumping to searched text

Engaged ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the Beta software 23.4.0 - Build 17 for the purpose of trying out the edit text feature.

Problem I'm having is when I search for text, the timeline jumps to the right place, but the text in the Transcipt window's search area does not move to the same place in the full transcription. I have to scroll down 3 hours of interview and find the highlighted text. This seems...not right. A text editor should jump to the search result, no? Am I doing something wrong? 🤷‍

Extra note: I do notice that one single word (not one I'm searching for) is staying highlighted in blue (?). No idea what that signifies or if that somehow is symptomatic of my problem.

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you turned off "Enable auto-scrolling" in the overflow (3 dots) menu in the transcript Tab? That will produce what you are seeing.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did check for that. I was and still is on. It was pretty stubborn for a while, but I seem to have gotten past it. Not sure what was going on. Thanks for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to beta forum.

AnnBens_0-1678916373539.png

Votes

Translate