• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Link Media interface doesn't fill the window or scale correctly

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue - Whenever I need to use the Link Media tool, the actual interface only fills about 15% of the window. I also have to make the window the entire size of the screen. If I try to shrink it, the interface gets even smaller and completely goes away.
Adobe Premiere Pro version number: 22.6.4 is what I work in primarily. I've had the same issue on the new version too but I don't use that one regularly.
Operating system - macOS 12.6
System Info: CPU, GPU, RAM, HD:
16 core Xeon W
AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32GB
96GB
Video format: Not relevant
Workflow details: Not relevant
Steps to reproduce - Open a project with offline media or run "Link Media" on clips.
Expected result - Should get a properly scaling window
Actual result -  Tiny UI within a huge window that can't resize properly.

One detail that is probably relevant here but not in the bug report template. I'm using two monitors. One is 2560x1440 and the other is 4K with scaling enabled in the mac System Settings to keep the scale consistent between them.

I have the same problem when the Link Media window is on either display. So far it's the only part of the UI that's had this issue.

See the included screenshot. (The clip names do display correctly, I pixelated them to share the image.)

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Hello @TheropodFX,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Followup. It's definitely related to display scaling. I turned it off and the link media window works normally. But I also need to turn it back on. The monitor is too small for 1:1 4K and I don't like everything being different sizes between the monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @TheropodFX,

Thanks for the message. It’s been a long time since you filed this bug, and I apologize for the lack of a response. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more information from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines