• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG REPORT: Logged into Frame.io inside Premiere but my Projects window is empty

Participant ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacBook Pro M1 Max, Ventura 13.2.1

Premiere Pro 23.3.0

I'm able to log into my Frame.io account inside Premiere.  I see all of my recent notifications from clients under the lighting bolt icon.  But my Projects window (icon in upper left) is empty and the main window says "Make your first project".

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Interoperability or 3rd party tools , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still broken on Premiere Pro 23.4.0...

I reached out to frame.io support back in late April. Had a little back and forth with them— they said that it's on Adobe's end. Frame said their engineers are aware and were actively trying to fix it. Frame team recommends reverting to the previous version of premiere until this gets fixed. Which at least for me is not viable, so I am just waiting. 

This is just so Adobe.  Recently comes out with frame.io officially integrated inside of premiere only to break it immediately after and not resolve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Aug 07, 2023 Aug 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress on this? we have several users not able to use Frame IO and others not have any issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nah - they don't care.  Just let the subscriptions keep rolling in while they decide if they want to fix a simple bug (I can only assume it's a little thing, even if it's not easy to find) anytime this year.  None too pleased over here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2023 Sep 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place one client started using frame.io So I had to roll back to a previous version of Premier Pro where multicam editing has a bunch of bugs. Please fix this ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also encountered this issue. Logged in to Frame.io in a browswer window. Created a project within the Frame.io browser window. Logged out of Frame.io in Premiere. Logged back in to Frame.io in Premiere. Issued resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen an explanation of how the 'panel' within Premiere and the browser version can kinda clash or something. So ... the suggestion was to log out of and close any browser session of Frame.io if you were going to be using it in Premiere.

Might help ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate