• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug Report- Premiere removes color grade/correction from Black Magic RAW clips randomly upon export.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please address this bug. Color Correction is being removed from seemingly random clips when exporting. After the export, if you click the clip and click your source tab the color corrections are returned. Extremely frustrating to have to re-export over and over because Premiere is randomly turning off color corrections.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Color , Export , Performance or Stability

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to understand what is happening.

The exported file will have a few random clips that are what, still "log" looking or ... what?

And if you go back to the sequence in Premiere, those clips on the sequence have lost the changes, and look like the exported clips. But if you click the Source tab the changes originally made appear again on the sequence?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. That is exactly what happens. Random clips return to the log after the corrections have been made. They usually return to log during the export process. If you go back into the sequence, click on the clip, go to effect controls, and click the source tab the corrections will return. You can then export again. I began having this problem with the 2023 update. My collegues have the same problem as well. I am not sure if it is specific to Black Magic RAW or if other users have similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming you're using the freebie BRAW plugin by BlackMagic?

Have you tried the Autokroma one? I believe they now have a free version. I stopped using the BM one because update after update it was always buggy.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also experiencing this bug with BRAW footage and the stock BMD raw plugin in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can confirm the free AutoKroma studio plugin fixed this issue for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate