• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips apply wrong timecodes in the timeline

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on two computers with Premiere and I'm saving my work progress in OneDrive. I have the problem that with one of the two computers Premiere is messing up the timecodes in the clips. So the in and out point I set in the source clip are not being applied to my timeline. This topic was already discussed ealier and I tried these solutions already: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/all-timecode-is-wrong/m-p/10414674

So Premiere is basically setting the timecode for every clip I insert in the timeline automatically to the start of the source clip. It happens with every project but only on one of my two computers I'm working with.

This problem is extremely frustrating when you have long source clips and many short clips you cut together. I can't seem to find a proper solution for this case and would be very happy to get some support from you.

Thank you!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Computer configuration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?