• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Consolidate Duplicates not working

Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m trying to sync some verité footage (2 cams Sony FX3 MP4, one audio recorder WAV) and I decided to try Syncaila (like Pluraleyes) so I can have a sync map to troubleshoot in Premiere. I wasn’t having much luck with Premiere’s built-in tool.

I’m running into issues though. I make my stringout, with the different sources on different tracks. Then I export a XML, run it through the software, and when I import it back, a brand new set of clips are imported along with it. Consolidate Duplicates doesn’t remove them, so Premiere somehow things they’re new clips. It looks like the Audio Channel mapping is coming in differently, so maybe that's it? Is there a way to fix that? I don’t want to have a boatload of duplicate media in my project and I’m struggling with the XML import. 

Working with Adobe Productions in Premiere 23.3.0 in MacOS Monterey 12.6.5, M1 Max MBP with 64gb RAM. Please help!

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Export , Import and ingest , Interoperability or 3rd party tools , Projects or collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
May 20, 2023 May 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Further weirdness, the audio seems to be being interpreted differently. I should be able to tell Premiere that these are the same clips, but I can't. I will take any fix!

Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 1.31.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-05-20 at 1.30.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate