• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cross fade turns red

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of nowehere, today I am seeing objects turning red when fading out on a transparent background.

I am using MOV files exported from AE with a transparent background.

This was not happening when I was editing this project on Friday, but when I opened the same project today, the issue started.

I have partially solved the issue by rendering out of AE with a solid background instead of trasparent, but this is not always feasible. Anyone else experiencing this or have any clues as to why it's happening?

I've tried ununstalling and re-installing Premiere Pro, but the issue persists. It's also rendering out like this, so it's not just a playback issue in the editor.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Hello @Ronny263640358zhj,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ronny263640358zhj,

Thanks for the message. Are you still having this issue? The team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines