• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting items in a graphic in the edit tab, Frustrating bug!

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2023 Sep 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, when I create a graphic in Essenttial Graphics using my MacBook Proo, let's say a lower 3rd, and I have several items that make up said graphic, for example, a couple of rectangles, maybe a couple of images and a few lines of text, I cannot just pick let's say a line of text to delete the line by hitting the delete button on my keyboard, I have to go the the Essential Grapics panel, find the line of text in the list of items that make up the graphic and then choose it, hit delete and then it deletes. Or I have to right click on the line of text and use the dropdown menu and choose "delete" for me to delete it. I just want to use the delete button on my keyboard without having to go search for one item in a list that has a bunch of items in it! To make things worse, the shapes are just called "shapes" with a number next ro it! If I have a few shapes I have to go one by one till I find it! Before I could just hit the delete button and it would be gone! Can we please get this working like before? Using Premiere 2023 Version 23.6, Apple M1 Max, Ventura 13.5.1.

I've looked at the keyboard shortcuts, no dice! Help and thanks in advance!

Bug Unresolved

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2023 Sep 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @rogerh68874175,

I read about your issue with the EGP. It used to work differently before, you say? I can move your issue to the Bugs forum. Sorry for the problem.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate