• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

effects and render ProResRaw not supported?

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2023 Jul 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've got an issue with ProResRAW files.

I've recorded with my Ninja V a ProResRAW file, (.mov). and simutaneously within my Sony FX3.

on the Clip there has been a Projector Screen, which caused a lot of flicker, because I'm in Europe i used PAL, but it seems like the Projector was 60HZ, but that is another topic.

The Problem here is: i tried the Plugin Flicker Free on it, and the flicker seems like to be gone, when i scroll my timeline it looks good. But once i render it, the video (frames) are jumping back and forth. So i thought i've lost 149 dollar for the plugin, but i made a support ticket to the flicker free plugin guys, and noticed this:

in order to blur the faces out of the video, because of GDPR reasons, i put a gaussian blur effect on it. and a similiar issue appeared. the effect is jumping arround, even i've done the effect frame by frame.

By then i tried flicker Free on my SONY clip -- AND it WORKED just FINE without any problems.

SO for my understanding? --> PRORESRAW is not really SUPPORTED by Premiere anymore? Or is this a BUG? i do not unterstand.

BR STIPE

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Effects , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?